OT: Female question..sorry guys..

Cheri B
on 1/13/06 2:42 am - Forked River, NJ
Hello ladies... Okay, here I am 7 months out and I was just wondering...hmmm...WHEN DOES MY PERIOD STOP FREAKING OUT???? I went from naturally being every 28 days on the dot to 24, 32, 25, etc. And it seems like it is here FOREVER when it does finally arrive. I knew things would get a little messed up with the surgery, but geez, 7 months?? I am not running to the doc because my GF and two other friends all had their surgery around mine and their periods are crazy too. The last thing I want is to go on the Pill or something to regulate it--too many side affects (kills the libido--ouch!!!!). So, please give me some hope that there is an end to this. Thank you! -Cheri
sharlit
on 1/13/06 1:35 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
At least you know you're not pregnant! (sorry). Wish I could help but I had a hysterectomy a couple of years ago! Weight loss itself can play havoc with your homones though - they are retained in fat and as you lose weight they are released. I think it will stabilise but if you're worried or it's really really irritating you - off to the doctor with you! Charlotte
ScarletteNgray
on 1/15/06 3:17 am - OH
Hi Cheri, when I was overweight I never knew when I was going to have my period and when I did it would last 3-4 days. The day after I had my surgery I started. Since then I have it about every 28-30 days without fail and for the full 7 days. I would suggest you ask your doctor. Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views