Roll Call!

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 10:22 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Time to check in, everyone! Who's posting? Who's lurking? Who's on the prowl or ready to through in the towel? This is the OFFICIAL OH GLBT POSTING PUSH! Let's see if we can make this post 50 replies long!!!!
Meltingman
on 1/11/06 11:42 pm - Malvern, PA
Hello All my wonderful GLBT brothers and sisters! Chip......checking in from Malvern, PA. I'm down 138 lbs since surgery on 6/20/2005 and feelin finnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee....and doing the happy dance.
Jessica D.
on 1/13/06 11:53 am - Edmonds, WA
As well you should be, Chip!!! INCREDIBLE! Doin' the happy dance with you, Jessica :dance :
Stacey G
on 1/11/06 11:57 pm - Stow, OH
Hi Everyone - It has been a long time since I have posted. I have become a lurker lately due to just being busy! I love reading about how well everyone is doing and all the exciting things going on! All is well here. I am five and a half months out, down 83 lbs, almost 5 sizes smaller and could not be happier! Last night at the Y when I was working out some woman came up to me that I did not know and told me how she has been watching me the past few months and how I look thinner everytime she sees me! How nice was that! It felt so good! Life is Good!! Hugs - Stacey
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/06 8:31 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hey Stacey, good to see you back! You're doing a great job!
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/06 12:40 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey, I figured I better check in, too. I'm almost 5 months outs...down 89 pounds. And I feel MAHVELOUS! I'm fighting right now with old eating habits and urge to graze. Some things never change. I'd like to be down 100 lb by the 6 month mark, so I'm really trying to beat the demons in my eating habits. Check out my blog at http://hotfat4sale.blogspot.com/ Jen (I need to change my posting photo)
Cheri B
on 1/12/06 1:44 am - Forked River, NJ
Cheri here...nearly 7 months out from surgery...started out at 282, had surgery at 275 and now I am down to 174....heehee 174.... My GF is down 100 lbs too!!! There is a lot less of us around here! I have been a lurker lately, but trying to sign on more often!!1 Good luck to all of you! -Cheri
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/06 8:32 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Amazing for both you and your GF. I'd love to see a before and after picture of both of you together.
Jessica D.
on 1/13/06 11:56 am - Edmonds, WA
Holy Shmoly!!! You and your girlfriend are just as skinny as you can be!!! Did you have to buy a smaller bed?!! I've found that once I lost 55 pounds, and my girl lost 120 pounds, we have a heck of a lot of extra room in our bed!! That's enough of that lurkin' though. Let us know what's going on in your lives and post a picture of you and the girl. I'll need to work on doing the same!! Take care, Jessica
Erin C.
on 1/12/06 2:20 am - Toledo, OH
I am here... not doing very well tho... I have a bad sore throat and can barely swallow. I am trying to push liquids, but it is hard. Hope everyone else is doing well Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views