Watcha eat today???????

kizie23
on 1/11/06 8:42 am - blacksburg, VA
Good Wednesday evening gang. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. Before Breakfast- 8oz lite cranberry juice and water mixed Breakfast- Advant Edge carb control 11.5 ounces Lunch- tried milk did not work out. Then I tried Advant Edge carb control again it did not taste good. Snack sf pudding Dinner 8oz milk worked out OK this time Snack 2sf Popsicles. I have gotten in lots of fluids today. I am not sure, but I think I almost made my 64oz. I did not get all my protein, but I am going to work on one thing at a time. Exercise- I walked a mile today. I was upset it took my 23mins to walk the mile, but I will try again tomorrow. Have a good rest of the night, Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 8:50 am
Hi Melissa~ This is what I've ate today: Early AM- coffee B- Nectar tea L- 1/2 richotta cheese S- AchievOne protein drink D- Tried to eat a So Beach wrap, tasted horrible, just at the sugar free jello S- Will have matrix cocoa I got all of my water and exercise in, yippee!! Toodles!! Jaimee
kizie23
on 1/11/06 9:05 am - blacksburg, VA
Jaimee, Are you getting in all of your protien?? Please make sure that you get that in. Have you tried any other Sount Beach foods?? If so, is there any you would reccomend? Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 10:11 am
Hi Melissa, Yes, I'm getting my protein in. My surgeon only requires 60 grams a day. Due to some eating problems I have to drink most of it. Thank goodness for the Nectar and AchievOne products!! The South Bend diet foods are pretty good. I usually like the wrap sandwhiches. But because of my eating problems I haven't tried very many. Jaimee
kizie23
on 1/11/06 9:37 pm - blacksburg, VA
Jaimee, I am glad to hear that you are getting all your protien. I have had to go back and do liquids. I am sure it was for the best, and I have not been sick since going back. Melissa
special kay
on 1/11/06 8:52 am - Ladson, SC
Good evening Melissa Here is what I had... B~Chocolate protein shake mixed with skim milk S~Bananna L~Strawberry Adkins shake S~Slim fast snack bar D~Steak and salad S~cheese stick and will probably have a sf popsicle later on. Kay 2 days til surgery
kizie23
on 1/11/06 9:06 am - blacksburg, VA
Kay, I always look forward to seeing what you are going to post. You only have two days left. Is everything going ok?? Melissa
special kay
on 1/11/06 9:11 am - Ladson, SC
Thanks for enjoying my post. Yep only 2 days left and I'm really excited. I'm not nervous yet and that really suprises me. I am such a drama queen. My girlfriend is acting weird. She is acting nevous like she the one having the surgery. I tried to talk to her but she said she is fine. I feel so at peace in my decision, I wish she would chill out. Kay
kizie23
on 1/11/06 9:41 pm - blacksburg, VA
Kay, I guess it was about two weeks before my surgery date, my g/f started acting the same way. She would just sit back and watch me, every move I made she was right behind me. I would catch her staring off into space. I would ask if she was OK and what was on her mind. She would come up with some silly excuse instead of just saying what was on her mind. While I was in the hospital she never left my side. Thank god for that b/c the nurses did not know how to work the beds, and she had been shown how to. Since being home, things have gotten a little better. She still reminds me to take is slow and not to do to much. But, again I thank god for her, I do not know what I would have done w/o her. Things will get better with your partner. Once she sees that you are fine. Always, Melissa
isha kin
on 1/11/06 11:40 am - brooklyn, NY
b-shake and water (bad I know) L- 3/4 vege sausage (bad I know hard to eat) S- 3/4 vege frank D- didn't have it yet figuring it out with protein shake though and probably cucumbers cause I love them with red wine vineagar and salt I'll be switching to purees for a few more days cause my body isn't allowing much solid food
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views