OT: Eloping!

Larakatya
on 1/10/06 2:45 pm - Twin Cities, MN
For those *****member me, Francesca and I are eloping to Canada, we leave first thing this morning. We'll be back Sunday. Love to all my fattie friends and family!!! ~Lara Lap RNY 4-1-04 400+/180
Meltingman
on 1/10/06 8:54 pm - Malvern, PA
Lara, That is awesome! Congratulations. Take some pictures and post them for us. You'll both make beautiful bride!...Chip
Jessica D.
on 1/10/06 10:41 pm - Edmonds, WA
Yippee for you and Francesca!!! Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful time, and like someone said, take LOTS of pictures! My partner and I are making plans to move to Toronto this year. I've already transferred my nursing license, and now, we've just got to dance through the other immigration hoops!! We'll be there in June for PRIDE!!! Hope you and Francesca will return and play with us! Be well, and lots of love to both of you!!! Jessica
special kay
on 1/11/06 1:15 am - Ladson, SC
Lara~ Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Come back and give us details and show us pictures. Have fun Kay 2 days til surgery
mylilcalla
on 1/11/06 2:32 am - Bloomington, IN
Lara, Congratulations to you and Francesca! Here's to your future together with both of you knowing more happiness than you ever thought possible. Don't forget to post pictures! Best, Amy
kizie23
on 1/11/06 8:47 am - blacksburg, VA
Lara, Congrats to you. I wish you well. Melissa
sharlit
on 1/11/06 5:26 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
woo hoo! congratulations! Charlotte
DJWilliams
on 1/11/06 11:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lara ~ Congrats and all the best. ~(¯`v´¯) ~ `*.¸.*´ ¸.?´¸.?*¨) ¸.?*¨) (¸.?´ (¸.?´ .?´ ¸¸.?¨¯`?.*° ~*******~ DJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views