I am excited........

kizie23
on 1/10/06 9:28 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey guys my first post of the day and I just had to share this. Went to the doc today for my first post-op appointment. I am down 24 pounds since surgery. (December 27th) I was so happy. I mean I never thought I would have lost that much in only two weeks. It is two weeks today. My doc also said that he wanted me back on full liquids. I have been having some problems with the soft foods. Got really sick yesterday, and I had to be honest with him. So, for the next three weeks only on liquids. I have not had any complications thus far, and everything is healing OK. I get to go back to work next week, but only part time. Then the following week I can go back full swing. I am so excited. Well that's all for this post. Melissa
Jessica D.
on 1/10/06 10:44 am - Edmonds, WA
I'm sorry to hear about the problems with soft foods; but you're dropping pounds like crazy!!! I'm glad you're feeling good and going back to work soon. Onward and upward with the rest of your life!!! Jessica
special kay
on 1/10/06 11:55 am - Ladson, SC
::::::::::Hijack::::::::::: Hey Jessica I have not seen you in a while. Just wanted to say hi Kay 3 days til surgery
kizie23
on 1/11/06 8:52 am - blacksburg, VA
Jessica, Thanks for the words of encouragement. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 11:44 am - Milwaukee, WI
WOW! That's awesome!
kizie23
on 1/11/06 8:54 am - blacksburg, VA
Jen, Thank you. Melissa
special kay
on 1/10/06 12:00 pm - Ladson, SC
Congrats on the weight loss Keep up the good work kay
kizie23
on 1/11/06 8:55 am - blacksburg, VA
Kay, Thanks..... do you have an angel?? Is there going to be someone to let us know how you are doing?? Melissa
special kay
on 1/11/06 9:02 am - Ladson, SC
Nope, no angel! kay
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 12:05 pm - MILTON, DE
Congratulations on your weight loss Melissa. Keep up the good work girl. Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views