not feeling well today

Erin C.
on 1/10/06 4:13 am - Toledo, OH
Hi I just need to vent I guess. I woke up today and my jaw feels bruised and it really hurts. I have been sleeping bed, but my stomach muscles hurt from turning while I sleep. I feel crappy. I just want to feel better. I am not doing well on pureed food. Nothing tastes good and it is hard to eat as much as I am supposed to. I know today I am not going to get everything in. I have a little over a week left on pureed food and then I can have soft foods. I just want to cry today. I want to crawl into bed and sleep. Today is a bad day for me. Thank goodness, I do not have many bad days. I hope everyone else is doing well. Take care Erin
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 5:58 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey Erin, Besides the physical discomfort, what you're going through is pretty normal. I remember feeling pretty crappy about the whole thing and a bit depressed when I was about 3-4 weeks out. You're going through a ton of changes and it's not always easy to keep up with them. You will have some great days and some sucky days. But in a couple of weeks, it will all even out. As for the tunring while you sleep, one trick I used was to put a pillow under or between my legs to keep me from moving at night. Helped a lot! Hang in there, kiddo! Jen
Erin C.
on 1/10/06 6:17 am - Toledo, OH
Thanks Jen. I will try the pillow thing tonight.
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 12:05 pm - MILTON, DE
Hi Erin, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Just want to send you a big, comfy hug. Please take care of yourself and keep us posted. Rosa
Meltingman
on 1/10/06 8:42 pm - Malvern, PA
Erin, It does get better! I am a belly sleeper and hated the first few weeks when I had to sleep on my back. I was tired and cranky for about a month until I could get a good nights sleep. This too shall pass. Keep the faith! Chip
sharlit
on 1/11/06 5:26 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
Nothing wrong with venting! And I think having a cry sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing to do in the cir****tances... big hug Charlotte
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views