Reasons to get the WLS

Rosa
on 1/9/06 1:58 pm - Milton, DE
WHAT KIND OF LIFE WILL I HAVE IF I DON'T HAVE WLS? 1. I will continue to get out of breath just from walking from one room to another. 2. I will become more homebound. 3. I will not live long enough to see my great-niece graduate from highschool. 4. I will not be able to fit in any chairs. 5. I won't be able to go to a ball game or the movies or basically anywhere out in public. 6. I will have no quality of life. 7. I will force my partner to be my caretaker instead of my equal. 8. My family will continue to worry about me and feel sad about my condition. 9. I will not be able to go to yard sales, or the store, or festivals, or Disney. 10. I will be wheelchair bound. 11. The physical and emotional pain will only get worse. 12. I will not be able to drive. 13. I will become more dependent. 14. I will not be able to make love. 15. I will hate myself. 16. I will disappoint myself and my loved ones. 17. My diabetes will keep getting out of control, and maybe I will loose my legs. 18. I will be unable to take care of my personal hygiene (which, being an extreemly clean person, will just kill me) 19. I will not be able to enjoy my family and friends. 20. I WILL DIE!
special kay
on 1/10/06 11:58 am - Ladson, SC
Just wanted to send you a ((((((((Hug))))))))))))! Kay
Rosa
on 1/10/06 12:43 pm - Milton, DE
Thanks Kay. You really are SPECIAL!!! Big Hug Back At Ya!!! Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views