Some good news...

daniel patrick
on 1/9/06 10:41 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Tonight at my TOPS meeting, I have hit my surgery century mark. I have lost since August 24th...100.5 pounds. Since I started the process, I had lost 33 pounds....thus, the total loss so far is 133.5. I am feeling great. (odd... I am finding bones, where I never had them before...lol) All in all, I started at 340...now I am down (as of today) to 206.5. I am hoping to get down to 200 in the next couple of weeks.... Will be very careful with what I eat and drink...plus add a little more exercise to the lifestyle. Upon hitting the 200 mark...then I have another 25 to meet the doctor's goal weight. All in all, I think in 6 months, I will have met his goal. Personally.... I think 200 pounds is fine... Would love to be 175...but, I know if I get to 175.... I will push myself to lower it to 150. At that weight, I would be comfortable to start working out...and buidling myself up... I do fear (as odd as it sounds) losing tooo much... Oh well...
Rosa
on 1/9/06 12:17 pm - Milton, DE
Daniel, I am soooooo proud of you! Wow, I can't believe you have lost that much weight only since August. YOU ROCK BOY!!! Keep up the good work. You are truely an inspiration. Big Hug, Rosa
Meltingman
on 1/9/06 10:11 pm - Malvern, PA
Daniel, Way to work your weight loss tool! You are doing awesome. I can't wait to be below 200lbs myself. I started to lift as soon as the doctor cleared me to lift. I can't seem to get much bulk in my arms but do have some definition. You'll be at your goal very soon. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views