Watcha eat today????

kizie23
on 1/6/06 4:17 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone, I am going to try and keep this an on going thing. Before Breakfast 8oz milk Breakfast 1egg scrambled Snack 4oz milk Lunch 2oz fat free refried beans Snack tried eatting sf pudding. Did not go down well. Din. 2oz home made beef stew Today has been a strange day for me with food. I ate breakfast ok, luch was ok, then the pudding just did not sit well with me. I have eaten it several times before and not had the pain in my chest feeling. So, I will wait a few days and try it again. I cannot wait to have the beefstew. My friend made it a few months ago and I froze it then. I have not gotten a lot of liquids in today. Other than the milk. When the pudding did not go down well, I waited @ 20 mins and tried to drink some crystal lite. It did the same thing the pudding did. Made this strange feeling in my chest. I will wait for an hour or so and try the water again. Exercise, I walked around wal-mart and k-mart. Other than that, I have been at home cleaning. Hope everyone is having a good day. Melissa
special kay
on 1/6/06 12:09 pm - Ladson, SC
B~ Vanilla Adkins shake S~ Cheese stick L~SF Baby Ruth .. I was busy, I missed lunch D~6 inch Sub fom Quiznos S~Tangerine I drink so much water today, I'm floating. Everyone have a good night. Kay
kizie23
on 1/7/06 4:44 am - blacksburg, VA
Kay, I would love to have a sub from Quiznos. Soon, I will be able to have the fixings inside a sub, but I am questioning the bread. Hope you had a good night, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views