7 Days Left and Going Nuts!

special kay
on 1/6/06 3:21 am - Ladson, SC
Hey family! I have 7 days left til surgery and I am overly excited. I cant think of anything else or sit still for longer than 5 minutes I'm not really nervous or scared like I thought I would be. I have no real reason for this post, just need to let it out before I go nuts in my house. So how is everyone doing today? If your post op, share with us how much you have lost so far. If your pre op, when is the big day? Or just come and say hi to me Tell a joke, whats your hidden talent? WHATEVER!! Have a great day Kay
kizie23
on 1/6/06 4:29 am - blacksburg, VA
Kay, Hey girl only seven days left. That is awesome, I know how excited I was. I am a week and 3 days post-op. I have not been to the doctor yet for a follow up. I do that next Tuesday. I weighed my self this past Monday in a bathroom at Wilco. I know how corney. But, anyway according to it, I was down 17 pounds. I got excited. I cannot wait to go and see my doc and see what his scales say. Melissa
RichmondRandy
on 1/6/06 4:45 am - Wytheville, VA
Hey Kay, It will be here before you know it....it has been one of the most exciting events in my life...I know for someone who was addicted to food that sounds dumb...but i knew it was a new start for me....and it has been amazing...i don't even get hungry...i do have head hunger at times...you know...thinking about all those good froods...but its all good and well worth the trouble...best wishes!! Randy
Rosa
on 1/6/06 1:01 pm - Milton, DE
Wow 7 days! How exciting! Glad to hear you are not trippin' like I have been. LOL. It will be awesome. I can't wait to hear how it goes for you. God bless! Rosa
& Then Some
on 1/7/06 2:12 am - in, FL
HEY KAY! WOOOPEEE!! I'm soo happy for you!!! I'll be back shortly with a joke!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views