Went to the doctor yesterday

RichmondRandy
on 1/5/06 10:56 pm - Wytheville, VA
Good morning everyone, I went for my first follow up yesterday...first off the office was so crowded...people were fussing everywhere about the wait...i turned and said to my friend " i chose to do this so therefore theres no need to fuss" but i guess thats me Mr Patience..Well i got my staples out and thats such a relief...i think they had been my source of pain for the past week..also got weighed...i have lost 32 lbs since surgery and 46 since my initial consult...i feel great and can't wait for the ride to continue...i looked so funny walking in there yesterday trying to hold my jeans up and them sliding down my butt..Oh yeah i also got to move to soft foods...i came home and fried a egg in pam and had 1/4 slice of toast for dinner...it was great..Anyways im doing good, and i hope everyone else is..Everyone take care and have a great weekend! Randy 453 pre op visit, 439 day of surgery, 407 yesterday
dross55
on 1/6/06 12:33 am - Paoli, PA
Randy, Congrads on the doctor's visit and getting the staples out. The weight loss sounds really good, I can't wait until I'm on that side. Now the pants sliding off sounds like fun, next time get pictures! Well Keep up the good work we are all real proud of you. Again gentle Hugges, Derrick
special kay
on 1/6/06 3:27 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Mr. Patience I'm happy your Dr's Appointment went well yesterday. Congrats on the weight loss. I bet it was funny to have to hold your pants to walk but at the same time, a GREAT feeling. Enjoy your soft foods! Kay 7 days left
kizie23
on 1/6/06 4:25 am - blacksburg, VA
Randy, I am so excited for you. 32 pounds is awesome. I am wondering how the toast thing went for you. I am on pureed foods for another two weeks, but I have been wanting a piece of toast with pb and sf jelly. Melissa
RichmondRandy
on 1/6/06 4:39 am - Wytheville, VA
Melissa, The toast did good...but after one egg and about 1/2 piece of toast i was so full i thought i might bust..best of luck with the pureed foor...i KNOW its torture...but i now know its very much worth it...Best wishes and keep loosing.. Randy
Rosa
on 1/6/06 1:05 pm - Milton, DE
Randy, You give new meaning to "busting a sag"! That's no way to get a date...then again maybe it is! Anyway, keep up the good work. I am looking forward to dropping my "draws" someday too. Big Hug, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views