Family please pray for me.

sexysweetsweet69
on 1/5/06 7:38 am - Milwaukee, WI
Today I had my surgeon appt, my file will go for insurance approval. I have been going through this for over 2 1/2 years for approval, I really don't think that I could take it if I am denied again. I have my partners insurance now United Health care ppo. I have totally drop the insurance that I had before. This has been a real nightmare for me. I can't believe how cheap my company is when buying isurance, I also can't believe how you can pay for insurance and be denied even though you have 4 doctors saying that it is medically necessary for surgery or this person is going to die, THEY DONT CARE. But they continue to take premium every pay peroid. I will pray that it'S my time. Thank you family for so being so supportive. I am down another 3 pounds from 431 to 401. What a blessing. Thank you again for getting me through some rough times.
special kay
on 1/5/06 9:59 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Sherry~ I will say a prayer that you get approved quickly. You deserve this so much so have faith that this time it is going to happen for you. Congrats on loosing 30 lbs. Keep up the good work!!! Kay RNY 1-13-06 -62 lbs.
kizie23
on 1/5/06 10:10 am - blacksburg, VA
Sherry, You have my prayers. I truely wish you he best. Melissa
Rosa
on 1/5/06 12:02 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Sherry, I am praying for you even now. I really hope you get your approval. Keep the faith and don't let them get you down. I am sending you a BIG HUG to carry you through. Please let us know as soon as you get approval. Rosa
finda_nessy
on 1/5/06 12:36 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Sherry-- I say a prayer every night and I will continue! Finda Nessy
& Then Some
on 1/7/06 2:01 am - in, FL
SHERRY, You have gone through so much- You definitely deserve a metal for your perserverence. I hope and pray that you get the approval and you will have smooth sailing from here! Jo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views