Watcha eating today????

kizie23
on 1/3/06 6:57 pm - blacksburg, VA
Hey guys just thought we might like to share what we are eating today. B: 1 scrambled egg w/shredd. cheese S: 4oz protien drink L: 1/4 cup cottage chesse S: 4oz protien drink D: 1/4 cup fat free refriend beans w/ fat free sour cream. Melissa
dross55
on 1/3/06 8:44 pm - Paoli, PA
Melissa, thanks for the post, I'm still pre-op, doing the 3 month "Insurance diet" before submitting paper work and this is my first exposure to actual food amounts. Boy I guess I'm going to save a bundle on my food shopping bill! Guess I'll just live the next 3 months on food in my freezer to get it all used up! So even us pre-ops can have WOW moments. Thanks for the eye opener. Derrick
kizie23
on 1/4/06 1:40 am - blacksburg, VA
Derrick, I know the food amounts seem really small, but I am truley full when done. Its wierd to me though, I can drink lots of fluids at one time but the actual food I cannot. Keep working on the "Insurance diet" we want you on the loosing side. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 8:56 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Breakfast will be an EAS Protein shake (on the go is a must for me) and one 10-oz. latte (make my own). My mid-morning snack will be 1 oz cheese and 2 soy crackers. To drink, I will have a 16 oz bottle of Sunrise Crystal Light in the morning and another in the afternoon, along with a 20oz bottle of Nestle's orange water (my fave). For lunch, it will probably be 6 oz of soup or a small salad with egg and sunflower seeds and ranch dressing. My afternoon snack is going to be cheese again. (I love cheese and it's good protein, plus I need more fat in my diet). And dinner???? Who knows! I'm not into leftovers lately. Maybe tilapia or salmon with veggies, depends on what's in the freezer!
kizie23
on 1/4/06 1:42 am - blacksburg, VA
Jen, I had no clue that you could get soy crackers!!!! That was a big shocker to me. Would you share with me where they can be purchased? Have a good day at work. Melissa
Meltingman
on 1/3/06 9:52 pm - Malvern, PA
B- a tbls of natural peanut butter and sugar free jelly on low carb bread (tired of eggs and protien pudding) S- cottage cheese L- Cobb salad S- protien drink (probably isopure apple mango) on the way home from the gym D- Left over something (ham or pork) and salad
kizie23
on 1/4/06 1:43 am - blacksburg, VA
Chip, What is cobb salad?? If you do not mind sharing. Melissa
Meltingman
on 1/4/06 2:20 am - Malvern, PA
Cobb Salad is chopped chicken breast, blue cheese, a little bacon and chopped egg whites on lettuce. Lots of protein.
special kay
on 1/4/06 12:51 am - Ladson, SC
9 days til surgery ~ B: Adkins Advantage Strawberry shake ~S: Slim fast snack bar and Tangerine ~L: McDonalds Salad.. I'll be out gettin stuff for surgery. ~D: Chicken breast, Steamed brocilli and Salad ~S: Probably fruit and/or SF Fudgesicle. But what I really want is a Big Mac, Large fry and a strawberry milkshake Everyone have a blessed day Kay -60 lbs. RNY 1-13-06
kizie23
on 1/4/06 1:46 am - blacksburg, VA
Kay, Thoes nine days are going to fly by. It sounds like you are already doing so great, getting yourself ready for after surgery. Gosh 60 lbs gone already. Since you listed what you would like to have........ I would like to have a double cheese burger, fries, or a nice fat sub from substation. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views