The L Word

Sally S.
on 1/3/06 1:55 am - Orlando, FL
Hey Gang! Don't forget the third season of the L Word starts this Sunday, Jan 8th at 10 pm! On Showtime. A little known fact........my better half and I were on board the Olivia Cruise that the L Word filmed on....we are in the middle of the beach-party bingo pool scene.....can't miss us! Now.....that was fun! And we recommend Olivia anytime! Loving and Laughing! Sally RNY 5/28/05 318/240! ps.........Am I on a roll or what!!
Cheri B
on 1/3/06 7:02 am - Forked River, NJ
We are parking our butts in front of the TV--already scheduled on the calendar and everything....I just hope the bullsh*t with Tina and Bette is over!!!! -Cheri
Sally S.
on 1/3/06 8:16 am - Orlando, FL
Cheri.......... Laughing my Asssssss Off! We'll have to compare notes!!! Sally
special kay
on 1/3/06 11:17 am - Ladson, SC
Have you seen the previews for the new season? It looks like Tina is questioning her sexuality? So that means more Bullsh*t! Kay
Sally S.
on 1/4/06 3:51 am - Orlando, FL
WHAT!!! Now there's a thought......a mouth full of Woman XYZ and now is the time to question one's "sexuality"?!?? LOL! Can't wait to see all about it!! Thanks ..... keep 'em coming! Sally
sexysweetsweet69
on 1/3/06 12:53 pm - Milwaukee, WI
My partner and I can't wait, I can't wait to see shane fine azz. I can't believe how much tina has changed. I hope they bring back the girl that bett had an affair with, that would be really interesting. I just wonder what weird things that Jenny will do, she is something else. I can't wait.
elizabeth b-c
on 1/3/06 1:05 pm - Charlottesville, VA
My wife and I just subscribed to every channel cable has (400 something) because we will not miss an episode of L word. We watched all of seasons one and two in two marathon weekend fests, and we are re-watching them on Showtime almost every night. Now, regarding Tina and Bette - they need to get their **** together. How sad to throw away a good relationship. Also, they treat each other like crap sometimes. If I said or did some of what they do to each other I wouldn't be married much longer, that's for damned sure. We were hoping they'd bring Ivan back...she was fun. So, we're excited. We talked about having dinner in bed...followed by L word! See you on Sunday. Abrazos, elizabeth 359/243/160
Sally S.
on 1/4/06 3:57 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Sherry! Not to shake Jenny's mystique, but we saw her off and on the camera on the Olivia cruise that they filmed on.....and she's quite sane! Cute as a button.....TINY, TINY, TINY! Did you see the episode of them vacationing on the cruise ship? We were in the pool party scene, the one Jenny jumps into the pool after dancing with some gals.......TOOOO much fun! Enjoy the Season! Sally
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 8:58 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I added Showtime to the line up last month just so we could watch it. Between watching season 1 & 2 of L and starting at season 1 of the Sopranos, I've been a busy TV gal.
Rosa
on 1/4/06 11:09 am - Milton, DE
No way we will miss that. I miss my girls. Can't wait to hear the gossip after the first show! I will be here in all my queer regalia! ENJOY!!! Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views