Emergency Surgery

Merrickkitty
on 1/2/06 2:50 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Well, I rang in the new year at the hospital, admitted for surgery for a hernia. I woke up at 3:30 Saturday morning, thinging the potato soup I ate was giving me a horrible gas bubble (like the one right after surgery) by the time I went into the emergency room I was throwing up water, the only thing I had been consuming all day. Turns out I had a Vential Hernia and it was strangling a hunk of bowel, causing the pain and agony. So, on 1/1/06 I had a hernia repair. Let me tell you this has been more painful than the RNY. I got home from the hospital today, and I am doing ok. So much for a surgery free 2006! Maureen
special kay
on 1/2/06 3:38 pm - Ladson, SC
Aww Maureen, I'm sorry about the hernia. Take Good care of yourself and keep us update on how your feeling. Kay RNY 1-13-06
LuvSongs
on 1/2/06 3:38 pm - Germany, Germany
I'm glad to hear that the surgery went okay, take it easy, I had to have sugery also, 3 weeks after my RNY for a blockgage. Take care Joi
Sally S.
on 1/2/06 9:09 pm - Orlando, FL
Maureen! So sorry for your New Years! BUT so glad you're home and doing well! Here's to a brighter day......... Sally RNY 5/28/05 318/240!
Meltingman
on 1/2/06 10:41 pm - Malvern, PA
Maureen, I'm glad to hear all worked out for you. I'm hoping the pain is gone and that you are back on your feet. Chip
Rosa
on 1/3/06 12:16 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Maureen, So sorry about your hernia surgery. I am just glad you are feeling better. Keep us informed! Rosa
elizabeth b-c
on 1/3/06 1:20 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Sending healing and pain-free energy your way. I hope you feel much better soon. Abrazos, elizabeth 359/243/160
kizie23
on 1/3/06 6:59 pm - blacksburg, VA
Maureen, Sorry to hear about the surgery, but I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Get some rest, and keep us posted on how you are doing. Huggs, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views