Onederland!!

Racer13
on 1/2/06 2:32 am - Dallas, TX
I made it...officially on two scales (im not a trusting individual when it comes to scales) I am down 104 pounds!! What a New Years gift this surgery and this board are for me....thanks all of you for your support, I dont post as often as I should but I do read all the time and the support offered here always helps more than the person it is addressed to. Love and best wishes for the new year to all of you!!! Robert
daniel patrick
on 1/2/06 2:53 am - Glen Burnie, MD
CONGRATULATIONS to you....CONGRATULATIONS TO you.... CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU........CONGRATULATIONS dear Robert... CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! I, and everybody else, is thrilled that you made the 104 mark. Hitting that mark is a major milestone!! Best wishes for bringing in the new year in such a special way!!!
Meltingman
on 1/2/06 10:45 pm - Malvern, PA
Robert, Congratulation! What an awesome accomplishment. You should be very proud! Chip
Sally S.
on 1/3/06 12:00 am - Orlando, FL
Robert......You ROCK!!! A centurian as it were!!! How wonderful is LIFE on the other side of 104!!! Congrats and Happiest of New Years! Love and Support! Sally
Jessica D.
on 1/3/06 12:02 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hot Diggidy Dog, Mr. Fuller!!! One Hundred and Four Pounds!!! How phenomenal are you?! You're working hard, and it's paying off!! Update that picture soon, Robert!! I can't wait to see the newest YOU!! Jessica
Rosa
on 1/3/06 12:19 pm - Milton, DE
YOU GO BOY!!! AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration! Rosa
elizabeth b-c
on 1/3/06 1:24 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Congratulations, Robert. Way to go! You've weathered the storm and are coming out on onederful (LOL) days ahead. Abrazos, elizabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views