OT: "Wicked" The best theatre production in ages!

TheRealMe
on 12/30/05 1:27 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
Today, Dec 31, is my birthday ... so a good friend took me to the Kennedy Center here in DC to see the broadway show "wicked". Gotta say it was incredible. Loved it. What a great way to ease into being older. And of course, we talked about my WLS and how it thinks he needs to have the surgery too. (Funny how the people who have been on my case for years about my weight are now suddenly looking at themselves in a different light)....now that I weigh less than they do ... or in his case, just 3 pounds more than he does. What a kick since he's consideraly younger than I am and considers himself my "other" son. A hoot!! Jody
special kay
on 12/30/05 1:40 pm - Ladson, SC
*singing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOOOODYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!! I Hope you have a wonderful day!! Kay
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/05 8:23 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Happy Birthday, Jody! What a great way to celebrate!
Merrickkitty
on 12/31/05 3:59 am - EAST BAY, CA
I saw Wicked on Preview in San Francisco in 2003, with its original cast (Kristen Chenowith and Idena Menzel) it was FANTASTIC! I am happy you got a chance to see such a fab musical, I'd love to see it again! Maureen PMS: Happy Birthday!! MAureen
sexysweetsweet69
on 12/31/05 5:16 am - Milwaukee, WI
Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear Jody happy birthday to you.
Rosa
on 1/3/06 12:29 pm - Milton, DE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY!!! HERE'S TO MANY MORE!!! Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views