POTM for January

Meltingman
on 12/28/05 9:35 pm - Malvern, PA
We'll All, It has been a real honor to serve as your Person of the Month. I have loved wearing the tiara to all my holiday parties. It is now time to pass it along. The person I want to pass the tiara to is a great support to all of us. She has gone out of her way to make sure we send love to our brothers and sisters who are having surgery. She is using her WL tool perfectly and sends energy through the internet to all *****ad her posts. I pass the tiara to Jen O...... (of course I have to wear it New Years eve and then will send it through the net in time for you to wear it New Years Day ). Congratulations Jen! You are awesome and deserving! Chip
Merrickkitty
on 12/28/05 11:47 pm - EAST BAY, CA
EXCELLENT CHOICE! Congratulations Jen-o!!!! Maureen
Jenn S
on 12/29/05 12:14 am - Seattle, WA
A perfectly appropriate POTM!!! Yay Jen-O!
Jessica D.
on 12/29/05 3:26 am - Edmonds, WA
You do fine work, Chip!! Thank you for electing a wonderful new POTM!! Jen-O: I love this messageboard! The love and support offered and recieved is second to none! Congratulations, Jen! Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/05 9:13 am - Milwaukee, WI
Me??? Me??? Me!!!! Thanks, Chip, for dusting off the rhinestones and passing them my way (January 1, no later than midnight). This board has come to mean so much to me. It's helped me through every step along they way. I'll do my best to keep the love flowing each way! Jen
& Then Some
on 12/30/05 2:37 am - in, FL
CONGRATULATIONS JEN!!!
ChaadMN
on 12/29/05 9:33 am - Otsego, MN
Excellent choice Chip! Congrats Jen!!!
sexysweetsweet69
on 12/29/05 4:23 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Excellent choice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here