Merrickkitty
on 12/21/05 11:23 am - EAST BAY, CA
So were is everyone? Maureen
special kay
on 12/21/05 12:04 pm - Ladson, SC
I'm here. Late but here HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE Kay
the7thdean
on 12/22/05 8:43 am - GA
Hello Kay, I see that you are in Charlotte, NC. Do you know the Unity Fellowship Chruch down there -- are they planning anything for the holiday?
special kay
on 12/23/05 1:58 pm - Ladson, SC
Hi Cool, you know about unity! You from Charlotte? I have visited Unity several times but I am not a member there so I dont know what they are planning for the holidays. I go to MCC more. Its the other gay church right down the street from Unity. Everyone tells me to stop saying "gay church" and say "Open church" but everyone in there is gay along with both pastors. Take Care and Merry Xmas Kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 12/21/05 12:41 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Im here
LuvSongs
on 12/21/05 7:02 pm - Germany, Germany
Hello I'm here in Germany going to London for Christmas with a co- worker, didn't want to be alone for the holidays. I miss you guys my computer is still not up I'm hoping to have it working this evening. Love ya Joi
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/05 5:52 am - Oakdale, CA
Joi!!! How has your move been? We have missed you around here. I know you are a strong lady though and I have no doubt that you are doing awesome out there. London shoul be beautiful during this time of the year. Enjoy and take care. Neici
Meltingman
on 12/21/05 8:59 pm - Malvern, PA
Hello Maureen and All, I'm here. Yesterday was my 6 month anniversary. I'm down 130 pounds! Down from a size 58"/60" pants to a 40"/42" and from a 4XL shirt to an XL. The weight is now coming off more slowly but I'm working hard to get to my goal of 180 lbs. I hope to be there by next September or October. If I can lose at least 10 lbs a month I'll be there sooner. If I don't get a change to check in before this weekend I hope everyone has a great holiday. Chip
dross55
on 12/21/05 9:26 pm - Paoli, PA
I'm here. Well saw the GP this week and started Personal Choice (3 month MD supervised diet "hoop to jump through") and I have my PSY consult today. So by April we should be able to submit paper work for insurance coverge. Saw my therapist Tuesday and he's very happy for me and very supportive as is my MD. So it's a holding pattern for a while. But I do have a 2 week vacation to Ammand Jordan coming up in Jan. so I'm looking forward to that. Did anyone else see the "Making the film special for Break Back Mountain" on LOGO last night? My only mis-giving is I wish two gay men could of played the leading roles. Huggers, Derrick
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/05 1:03 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm here, just not online. much because my home computer connection is f*****D up. I've had 5 different techs for the network and cable access to my home in the past 2 weeks. Expecting another tomorrow. geesh.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views