I had a dream

chubbychub
on 12/20/05 8:44 am - camp hill, PA
It was the wierdest feeling. Last night I had a dream that I was wearing shorts and that they were low on my waist and my belly was showing. I was embarassed and pulled up my shorts because I didn't want anyone to see my big fat belly. And then I remembered that I didn't have a fat belly any more because it was like a year after wls and I was so excited. I am so anxious to have the surgery, I am even dreaming about it. (not that it had anything to do with my being obsessed with this site and all of the before and after pictures. I have also come to peace with the fact that I will have a lot of extra skin after wls. I have been panicing about that fact since I started even thinking about surgery. I was dreading having a tummy tuck in a few years because I tend to get keloid scars and that would be nasty. But I have decided that either saggy skin or a big ugly scar will deffinatly be better than a big fat belly and bad health. anyway, just wanted to share with someone. Thanks.
(deactivated member)
on 12/20/05 12:32 pm - Oakdale, CA
Dreams are where it all begins. When I was going through the presurgery steps, I found my mind was always thinking about surgery and how it will be afterwards. Everyone used to tease me and tell me that I let it consume my life. It's hard not to get so into it. Regardless, I wish you the best on your journey. Neici
messemike
on 12/22/05 8:04 am - Cumming, GA
I had a weird dream one night as well. In my dream, I was leaving the hospital after having my surgery. A coworker was driving me home while she was fighting on her cell phone and my partner was sitting in the back seat. My coworker decided to jump out of the car while going down the highway and we get in an accident. I was on the side of the road holding my belly while my partner went to a restaurant. I then woke up......how weird!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views