just wanted to let you know

Erin C.
on 12/18/05 9:06 am - Toledo, OH
I am home. Had some trouble with the morphine which I will put in my profile in the next few days. Anyway I was well enough to come home. I am tired so I am gonna leave this short. Hope everyone is well Erin
sexysweetsweet69
on 12/18/05 9:42 am - Milwaukee, WI
welcome back. you are in my prayers. get you some
kizie23
on 12/18/05 10:49 am - blacksburg, VA
Erin, Glad to hear that despite the problems you had with the morphine you are doing well, and at home. always, Melissa
Rosa
on 12/18/05 11:33 am - Milton, DE
Welcome back Erin. So glad you are home safe and sound. Sorry to hear about the morphine problem. I'm just happy everything else went well for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Rosa
dross55
on 12/18/05 8:55 pm - Paoli, PA
Hi Erin, Glad to hear the surgery is over and you are home on the mend. Take it easy and rest. As I said to Cam, a soft hug and peck on the cheek, Derrick
Meltingman
on 12/18/05 10:05 pm - Malvern, PA
ERIN, Welcome home. I had trouble with morphine during a surgery back in 1997 so I they knew ahead of time not to use it with me. I'm glad to hear you are fine and at home. Rest, Walk and Drink water! Chip
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/05 8:15 am
Hi Erin Glad to hear that you are home and doing okay. It gets better every day! Jaimee
Jessica D.
on 12/19/05 12:30 pm - Edmonds, WA
Erin, I'm glad you're home and that you're are safe. Who's taking care of you? Rest, rest, rest. We're all here for you. Jessica
Erin C.
on 12/19/05 7:38 pm - Toledo, OH
Hi Jessica, My mom is here for the next few days to help me. She is very good at waking me up to walk every hour. She lets me sleep through the night. After she leaves, my partner Rhonda will have off a week of work. There will be 2 days I will be alone in there, but it will be ok. Take care Erin
sharlit
on 12/19/05 12:59 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
Hi Erin I've had trouble with morphine too - beauty of an allergic reaction so I hope it wasn't too bad! Take it easy, girl. love Charlotte
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views