I'm back...

sharlit
on 12/17/05 5:47 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
Hi guys I've been off line for a week or so - been in Perth to see my Dad who is very sick and may not recover. He had a fall about 6 weeks ago, fractured his skull, brain bleed, double pneumonia and a swallowing problem that means he aspirates what he drinks or eats. He's got two more weeks on antibiotics and then if no better, he will go to palliative care. We had a good talk when he was well enough. My partner, Judy came over and told him not to worry - that she would look after me and he said that made him feel better. Haven't lost any weight - don't care right now - got slightly more important things to think about! If I don't get the chance before next week - a merry Christmas to you all and a wonderful New Year. love Charlotte
Cam L.
on 12/18/05 2:24 am - Seattle, WA
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your father, and your partner...
kizie23
on 12/18/05 4:17 am - blacksburg, VA
Charlotte, My heart goes out to you and your family. Merry Christmas to you as well. Melissa
Rosa
on 12/18/05 11:54 am - Milton, DE
Hi Charlotte, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I will be praying for him and for you. God bless you both. Rosa
Meltingman
on 12/18/05 9:53 pm - Malvern, PA
Charlotte, I'm thinking of you and sending good thoughts and prayers your way. I hope you also have a restful and relaxing holiday. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views