THe L WORD is coming !!!

jeanette
on 12/17/05 3:30 pm - so cal, CA
OMG the L word is coming jan 8 I cant wait it looks like its going to be better this season!!!! OK lets all tell who we secretly or not secretly desire!!! Well I LOVE Carmen !!! Next? ~~**JeAnEtTe**~~
special kay
on 12/17/05 8:07 pm - Ladson, SC
Hi Jeanette Me and my gf are very excited about the new season. We have been watching season 2 over to get ready for the new season. The previews for season 3 look very exciting. I am in LOVE with Shane. I love her style and her attitude. She is just HOT! My girlfriend is in love with Carmen too. Later.. Kay
Cam L.
on 12/18/05 2:09 am - Seattle, WA
I have to admit, though I am not secretly lusting after any of the girls on this show I am a raging fan. I have never missed an episode. I can't wait for season 3 to start...
sexysweetsweet69
on 12/18/05 5:34 am - Milwaukee, WI
I can't wait, I am dvd played out I have l word one and 2 I am just waiting for shane fine azz.
chubbychub
on 12/18/05 6:10 am - camp hill, PA
we are so excited about it too. We are rewatching season two to get ready. I am a big shane fan, and my gf is a big dana fan. I was watching law and order svu lastnight and guess who was on it. Shane!! It was great. I used to be infatuated with michelle rodreguez, but my new hot thing has been clea duvall. OMG Pure HOTTNESS!!!
kizie23
on 12/18/05 10:51 am - blacksburg, VA
Jeanette, I have heard so much about the L word, but I have never gotten the chance to watch it. However, it may have something to do with the fact I work from 1pm until 12am. But, anyway if you could please keep me posted on whats going on. Maybe like an L word wrap up, seems like lots of people on here do get the chance to watch it. Melissa
jeanette
on 12/19/05 3:03 pm - so cal, CA
Melissa, Girl I know your super busy but you really got to make time for this ther are not any lesbian themed shows and this one is good not cheesy!! they play repeats on showtime all week and you can rent the 1 and 2 season so you can kinda follow it!! but if you canno****ch it at this time ill keep you updated girl!!! Take care Jeanette
Rosa
on 12/18/05 12:06 pm - Milton, DE
I can't wait!!! Karen and I are both in lust with Bette. Can she be any hotter????? We are major fans of the show and both of us have had dreams where we are hanging out with the girls...I know, I know....GET A LIFE! right? Anyway, there are too many hot chicas on that show. Shane is a hottie but too skinny! Alice and Dana are a trip together (hope they stay together), and I do miss that fine Marina. Carmen is delish, and so was that nasty carpenter from the first season (the hussy!). Can't stand that anorexic, bipolar, borderline personality disordered Jenny. Somebody please knock her upside the head! LOL J/K...no violence allowed! Anyway, check out the following sites especially if you can'****ch the show: http://www.l-word.com/ http://www.sho.com/site/lword/home.do http://www.thelwordonline.com/Dan_800b.gif Have fun! Rosa
jeanette
on 12/19/05 2:59 pm - so cal, CA
OMG!!! I totally agree with everything you said i like Bette so does my girl first I loved marina!!!!! then that carpenter talk about sexy !!!! then carmen came along and OMG im so in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think jenny is way out! and needs to go!!! Shane although im femme I love soft butch kinda like bette and dana, shane is not my type to skinny!!!!!! and i cant stand the prissy biotch that tina was seeing at the end of season 2! I cried when tina and bette split so sad!!! but there back now and aww with a baby I am too excited !!! Talk to you soon Jeanette
Rosa
on 12/20/05 1:37 am - Milton, DE
Jeanette, Girl we are definitely on the same page when it comes to the L Word. I'm sure once the show starts this message board will be hopping with all the lesbians in lust. I think it's funny how so many of us chunky chicks love Shane. Yes girls, she is a hottie and has a very sexy vioce, but if I sat on her lap, I would break the sister in two!!! I personally like a little junk in the trunk, a little cusion for the pushin', a little meat for my treat!!! Wouldn't it be great if they had a chuncky lesbian on that show??? I love me some BBW. Just not as big and unhealthy as I am. Anyway, enjoy the show girls (and boys)!!! Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views