Adding more pics

kizie23
on 12/17/05 11:15 am - blacksburg, VA
I have just added another picture to my profile. I only see spaces for two pics. I have seen some porfiles with lots of pics. Can someone please tell me how I can add more. I would like to add more before pics as well as be able to add some after pics. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/05 8:19 am
Hi Melissa, Someone posted how to add pictures awhile ago, I copied and pasted it on a email and sent it to myself so I dont forget!!! I use photo bucket to turn them into url and to get a TAG line. Here are the instructions, I hope this helps!! I had to play around a little before I figured it out. Jaimee To post a picture in your photo section of your profile, paste the URL that photobucket gives you into the photo boxes in your profile. To post a pic in the body of your profile, paste the TAG line into your text box of your profile (where you put your updates) NEW If you want to put pictures side by side, and they are small enough to do so, just paste in the TAG line from the first, then put in 1-2 spaces, then paste in the TAG line for the second. (best is if you have them centered also, do this by putting in the HTML code < center > before the pictures (without the spaces) and the HTML code < / center > (without the spaces) after the pictures.
Rosa
on 12/21/05 12:00 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Melissa, This woman seems to know what to do. I haven't tried it yet, but probably will soon. Good luck. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/postdetail/1666812.html?vc=0 Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views