I hit my first plateau and I am freaking out!!!!!

finda_nessy
on 12/14/05 5:48 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
HELP! I lost 40.2lbs the first month and this month I only lost 3lbs. I am so nervous that the weightloss is over. I need some tips on what I should eat so that the weightloss comes back. I have been eating yogurt everyday even though I am still hungry and I know that isnt good but I want the weightloss so bad.....PLEASE HELP!!!! Finda Nessy
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/05 6:01 am - Milwaukee, WI
You're doing great! Your body just needs to catch up with the weight loss. . Just keep drinking water, walking/excercising nd eating how your nutritionist told you and you'll be fine. Bet you're losing inches!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/05 6:41 am - Minneapolis, MN
I havent hit a plateau yet but i definatly feel that i have to work harder to keep the weight coming off. I have increased my workouts and i even joined a bootcamp at the gym. It really kicks my butt but it is worth keeping the weight off. For me exercise has been the key to my losing. good luck to you and your continuted success! Brandon
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/05 6:49 am
Finda, The same thing happened to me. I was at the same weight for 3 weeks straight. I was FREAKING out! But low and behold I got on the scale this morning and I FINALLY lost some weight! I am 250, I cant remember the last time that I was under 250. Don't get discouraged, it'll pass. Jaimee
finda_nessy
on 12/14/05 7:34 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Thank you all for the comments! I need to go to the gym and sweat it out but I have been so busy with finals and planning my New Years trip with friends that I havent had time.....but I will make time. You all look so great and I am happy that you are losing! Jamie-- you look amazing and you are such a pretty girl...it is your time to shine!!!! Finda Nessy
kizie23
on 12/14/05 2:17 pm - blacksburg, VA
First, congrats on the 40 pounds. Just think, that is 40 pounds you will never see again. Second, I just think your body is doing a little adjusting. I have not had surgery yet, but from what I have read on here I hear that protien and exercise is a good thing. So, take some deep breaths, and start getting in more protien, and get up and moving. Again congrats on the 40 pounds, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views