Its really going to happen

kizie23
on 12/13/05 9:54 am - blacksburg, VA
I went today and had my final appointment. I found out that all my blood work, x-rays, and ultrasound were good. I also got my final instructions for the way I am suppose to eat until my surgery. I was very excited, and I also got some medication for my anxiety. I have known that my date is for December 27th, 2005 but today made it so real to me. Melissa
special kay
on 12/13/05 10:55 am - Ladson, SC
Congratulations!!!! You are on your way to becoming a loser I hope all your weight loss dreams come true. Keep us posted on your progress! Kay
kizie23
on 12/13/05 9:50 pm - blacksburg, VA
Kay, Thank you so much, I am so very excited. Ya know when I first started this process I wanted to be skiny. Then, as I started to think about it more and more, I dont really want to be skiny at all. I just want to be healthy. Healthy enough to play with my daughter and participate in her daily things. Melissa
Jessica D.
on 12/13/05 11:19 am - Edmonds, WA
This is real, Melissa. This is your new life beginning. Congratulations. I wish you the best for your upcoming surgery, and every single second after it's over. Take your anxiety medicine faithfully, and allow yourself to plan this next phase of your life. Jessica
kizie23
on 12/13/05 9:52 pm - blacksburg, VA
Jessica, Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I am very excited about the up coming days. I am going to go to the pharmacy this morning before I go to work and get the script filled. I am some what worried about taking the medicine. I have never taken the pills before, and I hope they do not make me like a zomby. Melissa
Rosa
on 12/13/05 11:42 am - Milton, DE
Melissa, You are on your way girl. Can't wait till I can say the same. Best wishes to you!!! Rosa
kizie23
on 12/13/05 9:53 pm - blacksburg, VA
Rosa, Thank you so much. I have waited a very long time to be able to have this done. I just hope I am blessed in the way of no complications. Melissa
isha kin
on 12/13/05 1:21 pm - brooklyn, NY
I know you're so excited and I'm extremely happy for you I'm 4 days post op and 2 weeks ago I was pretty much overwhelmed with excitement and anxiety my day came fast and passed by fast and it's still pretty surreal. I'm sending good energy your way and good luck ~Nai
kizie23
on 12/13/05 9:55 pm - blacksburg, VA
Isha, Congrats on your surgery as well. Wow already four days post op. How exciting is that? Have things been ok with you? Thanks for the good energy. Melissa
dross55
on 12/13/05 8:01 pm - Paoli, PA
Good luck Melissa, Your on your way...... Huggers, Derrick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views