Bi here

NoMoreBBW
on 12/12/05 12:11 pm - Rockingham, NC
Whats up everyone new to the board.
kizie23
on 12/12/05 12:13 pm - blacksburg, VA
Hey how are you? I am kinda new here also, but eveyone seems to be really nice. Melissa
NoMoreBBW
on 12/12/05 12:52 pm - Rockingham, NC
Hi, Yea seems everyone on OH is pretty helpful! how are you! I am great. Thanks
Rosa
on 12/13/05 11:52 am - Milton, DE
Hello BBW, So glad you decided to drop by. This is an awesome message board with lots of wonderful people who are always willing to lend a hand or inspire. Congratulations on your weight loss. Take care, and please come see us again! Rosa
Jessica D.
on 12/12/05 12:50 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hi there, honeybunches!! Welcome to our little slice of heaven!! There are lots of fun, intelligent, articulate, tremendously caring people on this site, so let us know what you're thinking about, what's happening with you preparing for surgery--or not. You'll find a great deal of support on this messageboard, and we'd love if you could offer some, too!!! Just jump in! What's going on in your life? Planning for sugery? Married? Single? Feeling good; feeling awful. Whatever you need, please let us help you get to wherever you want to be. Take care and thanks for dropping in! Jessica
NoMoreBBW
on 12/12/05 12:55 pm - Rockingham, NC
THanks Jessica, Well I am post op, Not married have 3 kids and 3 dogs, 5 fish, 2 birds. I had surgery in October, and Have lost 50 lbs, kinda at a stall right now and its annoying. Other than that doing better than I was 2 weeks out of surgery, I Had to have a hernia and obstruction repair. It was worse than surgery it self. How are you. Shannon
sexysweetsweet69
on 12/12/05 1:32 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome and congratulations on your weightloss
special kay
on 12/12/05 3:39 pm - Ladson, SC
Welcome to the board! I hope you find lots of support here. We are a group of really nice people. Congrats on your weight loss so far! What part of NC are you from? I'm in Charlotte. It's nice having another NC person here. Take Care and Keep us posted on your progress Kay
Meltingman
on 12/12/05 6:54 pm - Malvern, PA
Shannon, Welcome to the GLBT board. This is a very supportive place. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/05 6:57 am
Welcome to the boards, glad you found us! Jaimee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views