So excited

kizie23
on 12/12/05 12:54 am - blacksburg, VA
This morning I called my surgeon's office to make sure that I had done everything he needed me to do. Just in case. Kathy the nurse I needed to speak with (she handles everything it seems like) was with a patient. So I was told she would call me back. Well, she did. She had almost all the paper work that she needed. I was shocked when she said I would have to meet with Dr. Kramer in the morning, she also said that Mary another lady from the office should have told me that. Its either meet with Dr. Kramer tomm. or not have my surgery until after December 27th. So, while I have to go into work today and tell my boss in short notice I have to miss, I hope he understands. Melissa
RichmondRandy
on 12/12/05 1:33 am - Wytheville, VA
Melissa, Thats great....I hope all goes well for you....Smyth County is a good hospital, good nurses,and from what i have heard DR Kramer is very good...I hope you get a surgery date soon..I have pre-op Thursday and surgery Monday Dec 19th at UVA...so best wishes...we might be on the same date..or close by...Happy Holidays and best wishes!! Randy 7 days to go until surgery
kizie23
on 12/12/05 12:07 pm - blacksburg, VA
Randy, Thanks for the reply. I am so very excited. I have done everything I need to do other than meet with the anestegiolist (sp) and have my final appt. with my doc. I am going to take care of that in the morning. I will so keep you in my thoughts. The 19th is only a short seven days away. I wish you well, Melissa Ps. Please keep me posted.
Meltingman
on 12/12/05 3:01 am - Malvern, PA
Melissa, That is great news. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Chip
kizie23
on 12/12/05 12:08 pm - blacksburg, VA
Chip, Thank you so much. I will be sure to get online and post about how my appt, goes tomm. HUGGSSS Melissa
Cam L.
on 12/12/05 10:02 am - Seattle, WA
Gay-fucious say "short notice better than missed appointment!" Best of luck tomorrow and on the 27th.
kizie23
on 12/12/05 12:09 pm - blacksburg, VA
Cam, Thank you so much. I will need luck and lots of prayer on the 27th. As the days get closer I am starting to get more nervous. I will be sure to keep you and the group posted if that is ok. Melissa
Rosa
on 12/12/05 11:39 am - Milton, DE
Congratulations Melissa. Best wishes to you. Please keep us informed. Rosa
kizie23
on 12/12/05 12:10 pm - blacksburg, VA
Rosa, Thank you so much. I plain to keep everyone posted. Melissa
Jessica D.
on 12/12/05 12:56 pm - Edmonds, WA
It's a good thing you check up on the process the way you do!! We all have to look out for ourselves and keep a fire lit under those whitecoat's butts!!! You go do whatever you need to do to get your surgery! This is so exciting!!! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views