Three Months! Down 42 Pounds!

Jenn S
on 12/11/05 10:18 am - Seattle, WA
December 12th, 2006 - 3-month's Post-Op, Down 42 pounds to 216!! (I know most of you are RNY folks, but know that this is an above-average lap-band rate of loss!!!). I feel like I have less & less to report each month but, all is going well! I have a total of 1.6 cc's in my band and refused my last fill as I have good restriction, and am PB'ing just enough to know I don't want it any tighter! I'm thrilled with my weight loss, am working out reguarly (daily, really) and my eating is relaxed, easy and effective...MOST of the time I wouldn't change a thing! I was hoping to get to -50 by new years, but that's unlikely at this point; however, maybe 45? Who knows...but it's all good! New photos on my profile, and on my blog: www.shesshrinking.blogspot.com ~jenn 258/216/155ish
special kay
on 12/11/05 11:55 am - Ladson, SC
Congratulations on the weight loss. Keep up the good work! Kay
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/05 8:51 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Jenn, Awesome job! And that really does sound like above average loss for lap band. What an inspiration for the bandsters! Jen
Cam L.
on 12/12/05 10:00 am - Seattle, WA
Wow you are looking really good. And recently single... Watch out lesbians! I am thinking someone is going to have trouble staying single! Congrats on your awesome numbers, you are doing fan-freaking-tastic!
Rosa
on 12/12/05 11:41 am - Milton, DE
Awesome job Jenn. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration! Rosa
Merrickkitty
on 12/12/05 11:54 am - EAST BAY, CA
Very Excellent!!!!! You are looking hot and I am thinking I may have to come up to Seattle to visit (LOL) Congratulations on the weight loss!!! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views