My date is almost here

RichmondRandy
on 12/8/05 6:01 am - Wytheville, VA
Hey everyone, I thought i would come out of hibernation to let you know that my pre op is next Thursday the 15th and my surgery is Monday December 19th...im so excited and yet nervous also...I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving..i spent mine moving to Richmond VA..now i will spend Christmas laid up.....it will be a great Christmas gift in a few months... Hugz to all!!! Randy 10 days to go
& Then Some
on 12/8/05 6:38 am - in, FL
YEAHH!!!
Meltingman
on 12/8/05 7:24 pm - Malvern, PA
Randy, Good luck on the 19th. Have someone let us know how you make out. I'll be sending good thoughts your way all day. Chip
Erin C.
on 12/8/05 8:26 pm - Toledo, OH
Good luck with your surgery.
dross55
on 12/8/05 9:06 pm - Paoli, PA
The best of luck with your surgery! Huggers, Derrick
Jessica D.
on 12/9/05 12:24 am - Edmonds, WA
It's almost the first day of the rest of your life!!! We're celebrating these last few days before the recreation of Randy's belly-parts!!! Please know you can come to this site and update, rant, rave, or purge thoughts and feelings! We've all done it, and the response by these wonderful, supportive members is overwhelming. Take care, and looking forward to hearing your progress! Jessica
Cam L.
on 12/10/05 7:38 am - Seattle, WA
Yeh!!!! I will be right there with ya Randy. My preop appointment was the 7th, I had a filter put in to protect from blood clots yesterday (9th) as an outpaitent procedure, and the 15th is my surgery... I am so excited for ya!!!!! At first you think it will never get here than for the last two weeks everything is in fast forward!!!! Woo Hooo!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views