Brokeback Mountain

Meltingman
on 12/7/05 9:53 pm - Malvern, PA
Hey All, Have you seen the trailer for Brokeback Mountain. It looks like it is going to be a great movie. We'd like to go and see it this weekend but it doesn't open in Philly until next week. (what kind of a backwards town is this????) It is playing in NYC at the Chelsea Clearview starting tonight at midnight, so I may try to get Heath go agree to head up there on Saturday. In any case we saw the trailer on LOGO and it looks like a great love story about two gay men. I hope it does well at the box office! We need a successful mainstream GLBT movie. Here is a link to the trailer. http://www.brokebackmountainmovie.com/splash.html Chip
Ferchie
on 12/7/05 11:01 pm - Twin Falls, ID
I am SO excited for this movie - we have a little independant theater here and they are getting it in just for us (our little gay group) because the 2 other theaters here in town probably wont get it in - it is just how they are.... take care Jeremy
dross55
on 12/7/05 11:24 pm - Paoli, PA
You have LOGO????? is that on Comcast or Sat...? Derrick
Meltingman
on 12/7/05 11:45 pm - Malvern, PA
Hey Derrick, It is on Comcast. Channel 163. I just discovered it about a month ago after I called and complained they did not carry it. The guy I was speaking with said it was added a month before and told me the channel number. I said, "oh... Never mind." We still need to get together for coffee. I'm off the week between Xmas and New Year but know this is a very busy time of year. Chip
dross55
on 12/8/05 12:07 am - Paoli, PA
Well I guess I'd better get the digital cable box so I can get it. Things are finally quieter around my home, got my friend settled in his new apartment on Spruce near Broad this past weekend and housed him while the bug people sprayed. It feels good to have my home to me and the dogs. I have my 1st appointment with Dr. Kirkland next Thur to get a "go-nogo" for the surgery. I've used all my days off for this year so have to work each day but I do have the weekends off and the 26 and Jan2. Then Jan 8 I'm off to visit a friend in Jordan for a couple of weeks, I hope it's warmer over there! Let me ring you tonight. Derrick
Cam L.
on 12/10/05 7:34 am - Seattle, WA
Just so you know, you should call your cable company and make sure LOGO is available in your area. The more "marginal" channels aren't always available everywhere, even with digital.
RichmondRandy
on 12/8/05 10:54 pm - Wytheville, VA
Hey Everyone, I can't believe i hadn't even heard of this movie until the other day...If any of you have Comcast On Demand...they are showing the movie trailer on there....It looks very hot....kinda reminded me of my experiences as a teen...well i didn't look like those guys...but i thiunk the same things happened...Have a great day... Hugz Randy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views