Totally Gross...Ick...Bleck

Merrickkitty
on 12/6/05 1:16 am - EAST BAY, CA
Now you have been warned.... Has anyone had really bad diareah that had what looked like some undigested black spinich? I was up 1/2 the night last night. I may have overdone the protein yesterday, but I am sticking to my post op plan pretty closely. I have been taking my meds and drinking my water. Maureen
ChaadMN
on 12/6/05 1:51 am - Otsego, MN
My doc told me that it would be black due to the anesthesia. But this happened to me only the first day or two out of surgery. I would be safe and call your Dr. anyway. Hope this helps! Back to eating lunch I go! LOL
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/05 4:12 am - Milwaukee, WI
Ditto on what the guys said. Is this your first post-op poop post? Seem we all do it! (welll, I meant post, but we do the other thing, too),
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/05 7:54 am
That happened to me too... my doc thought it could have been from the Barium from the Upper GI. I hope its something like that. Jaimee
Merrickkitty
on 12/7/05 12:11 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I talked to the surgeon, she said it was perfectly normal and attributed to the anathesia and surgery. She was not concerned as it only happened that one night. Thanks everyone. Maureen
sexysweetsweet69
on 12/7/05 12:55 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I VOTE CALL DOCTOR.
Meltingman
on 12/7/05 8:52 pm - Malvern, PA
I happened to me as well Maureen. At the time I was just glad to be moving my bows. If the black stuff continues get back on the phone to the surgeon but I would think it is pretty normal at this stage of the game. It sounds like you are doing great with following all the rules. Keep it up and continue to walk! Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views