IS THIS COMMON????????

finda_nessy
on 12/4/05 7:36 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Should I be worried..... I feel hungry after every two hours that I eat and when I eat I feel that I am eating over my 2oz diet. I am so nervous that I already stretched my pouch and this is why I am so hungry. Are there any symptoms that can suggest that you have infact stretched your pouch????? HELP Finda Nessy
Meltingman
on 12/4/05 10:10 pm - Malvern, PA
Finda, I used to frequently think I stretched my pouch especially the the 2nd through 3rd months because I felt I could eat a lot and not feel overly full. As time progressed my pouch seemed to shrink. The other issue is that with some foods I can eat more than others. If you have questions contact your surgeon. I did hear of one person who always felt hungry and it was caused by an ulcer. What you are feeling seems to be pretty normal to me, but I'm not a doctor.
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/05 7:52 am
Hi Finda~ The same thing happened to me, but once I started eating "real" food I realized how little my stomach could hold. I'm not sure if your on soft foods, but my Nutritionist said that we can eat more when it comes to soft foods. I'm sure the hunger will go away. Good luck! Jaimee
Ferchie
on 12/8/05 12:35 am - Twin Falls, ID
I have the same problem - my doc says it is perfectly normal and it will pass once I am on regular foods. I eat some regualr (non soft) foods and when I do I notice that I can only eat a small amount... you might check with your doc but I think you are normal but then again I am no doctor... take care, Jeremy
Sperandeo
on 12/9/05 10:19 am - Hayward, CA
Im just 4 days post op and im feeling hunger... I thought I wouldnt feel this.. NOT FUN,, almost the same as when I actually had a stomach! Hopefully when I get on regular food I will not have this. The protein shakes are really hard to take.. YUK! Sal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views