Just an update

chubbychub
on 12/2/05 12:49 am - camp hill, PA
just a little update on me I had my info session with the weight loss clinic at the end of October. I had to fill out some paperwork and have my pcp send all of my records over. That was the toughest part, they were a pain and it took them forever. I called them every day for 2 weeks to get the paperwork sent. After that was all worked out I was able to schedule my appt. with the doctor (not the surgeon) to my consult. My partner came with me which was nice. He gave us all the information I needed about the surgery and we started my six month diet that I have to complete for my insurance. The nutritionalist was super nice and very helpful. We set a few small goals to work on for the month. I think I have already lost about 2 lbs. Yeah! I have my next appt. on Dec. 23rd. I also talked with my mother about the surgery. I was very worried about her reaction, but she took it pretty well. She didn't say much, but she said that it was ok with her and that she would support me. I guess that is all for me until my next appt. ps, I have been lurking around for quite a while now and you guys are so inspirational. Thanks.
Meltingman
on 12/2/05 1:51 am - Malvern, PA
Sierra, Howdy almost neighbor. Harrisburg is part of Health district at work so he is out that way a few time a month. I grew up in Lock Haven so I pass through that way when I go to visit my parents. Best of luck as you begin your process. Stay focused and determined and let us know when you need support through the difficult times. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views