T minus 4 1/2 hours

Merrickkitty
on 11/28/05 10:18 pm - EAST BAY, CA
OK, In the tradition of those who have had surgery before me....this is my last post before surgery. I thank all who have been praying, and those who continue to pray, think of me, send good vibes, thoughts and opinions. I am a very fortunate woman to have many families that I can count on for support, love and friendship. In my gratitude, I find my self not hungry, and calm at this point before surgery. I did not sleep well, but I think that is a pretty common malady. I am hoping for a low pre-op weight, so in another tradidtion before me, I will don only the necessary and light clothing that will aid in 1) a light day weigh in, 2) not getting arrested for indecency, and 3) not exposing myself to exposure (its freaking cold outside). TTFN Someone should post on my behalf by this evening. RRR, Maureen
Meltingman
on 11/28/05 10:34 pm - Malvern, PA
Go Get'em Girl!!! You're awesome Maureen. Can't wait till you are over here on the losing side! I'll be looking for the post later tonight. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 11/28/05 11:22 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Couting down with you! I'm almost as excited for you as I was for my own surgery!
aguilar
on 11/28/05 11:47 pm - Keller, TX
Maureen, my partner and I love reading your posts. You are such an inspiration to all. You have climbed a big hill to get here and we just want to say how much we admire you. My partner Lyn, is having her WLS tomorrow morning so you guys will be losers together. Good luck, have a speedy recovery and always keep up your wonderful attitude! Cyndi and Lyn.
Gretchen M.
on 11/30/05 5:32 am - Bowie, MD
Hope all is well with you. You were in all of our prayers. I'll be joining you on the other side on Tuesday the 6th. Can't wait to begin this journey and with the wonderful support of our GLBT frineds it should be a great ride.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views