Checking in...

mylilcalla
on 11/17/05 12:34 am - Bloomington, IN
Hi all! It's been awhile since I posted, so I thought that I would say hello . I am now 1 year and 8 months out and my weight is stable at 150 (-225). I am getting used to my new relationship with food and the new life that WLS has given me. People's comments have gone from praise for loosing to "your not going to loose any more weight are you?" which is kind of weird, but since I am at the top of what is considered "normal" weight (never thought I would be "normal") I just laugh and tell them that I am not loosing any more. With tornados swirling all around us in the past week here in Indiana and a girlfriend who is storm phobic , I am actually glad that it is now cold even though I hate cold weather. Hopefully no more storms for awhile! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and to send all my WLS heros and sheros a big hug and a message to keep up the good work. You are all doing such an awesome job! Take care, Best, Amy
Meltingman
on 11/17/05 8:09 am - Malvern, PA
Wow Amy congratulations on losing 225lbs!! You are my hero! I know what you mean about storm phobics. Everytime we get thunder and lightening Heath gets in the furnace room with dogs and puts on a hard hat. Chip
mylilcalla
on 11/19/05 2:24 am - Bloomington, IN
Chip, Thanks for the compliment... Oh my god, a hard hat... Linda hasn't thought of that one yet, or she would be wearing one too! The bad thing is, we don't have a basement to be safe in. This last round of storms we took our dogs to a friends house. It was entirely bizarre! You are doing a great job by the way Chip! Your pics are awesome! How does Heath like the new you? Best, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/05 9:17 am
Hi Amy, Wow, that is a huge weight loss! Congratulations to you, you lose AWESOME! Jaimee
mylilcalla
on 11/19/05 2:25 am - Bloomington, IN
Thanks Jaimee! Some days I still can't believe it!
daisymae
on 11/17/05 10:44 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
WOW Amy!!! 225 lbs!! You are my "shero" (I just love that! Did you make it up?) Carol
mylilcalla
on 11/19/05 2:28 am - Bloomington, IN
Carol, My girlfriend always calls me her shero... I love it too, but I can't take the credit for it! Amy
Jessica D.
on 11/17/05 11:18 am - Edmonds, WA
Hi Amy! Welcome back to the board!!! How incredible your weight loss is!! What an inspiration you are to me, and to so many of us who are on this journey... Thank you for popping in to say hello, and give us an update. Jessica
mylilcalla
on 11/19/05 2:26 am - Bloomington, IN
Jessica, You are always an inspiration to me! Keep up the good work! Amy
Rosa
on 11/17/05 11:20 am - Milton, DE
OMG Amy, I can not believe the difference in your pictures! You look FABULOUS girl. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to us all! Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views