Reached my first goal!

TheRealMe
on 11/16/05 9:51 am - Upper Marlboro, MD
Last March I bought a new home. There is an attic above the garage, with a pull down ladder rated for up to 250# so I have never seen what it looks like up there. Today I weigh 249!!! WHOO HOOO ... so I figure I can either go up there now, naked as a jay bird, or plan to go up next week with clothes on and carrying an empty box to store up there to celebrate Jody 312/284/249/165
Cam L.
on 11/16/05 10:17 am - Seattle, WA
Wait till next week Jody, anticipation is part of the fun... Here is hoping you find a hidden treasure in the corner of the attic, a box of old gold coins, Valuable stocks from the 50s that have split several times, or a box full of money so you can buy all of us a post op tummy tuck... lol. Enjoy!!! Cam
Jessica D.
on 11/16/05 10:25 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey Jody, In two pounds, I'll be able to go into my attic with the pull-down ladder, too!!! How awesome is it to be closer to 200# than 300#!!!!! Maybe I'll be able to go up there next week!!! You enjoy your venture into attic-land...I hear it's a bit dusty up there, so be careful..... Congratulations!! Hope to be telling you about my attic soon!! Jessica
Rosa
on 11/16/05 12:55 pm - Milton, DE
CONGRATULATIONS JODY! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Rosa
mylilcalla
on 11/17/05 12:01 am - Bloomington, IN
Way to go Jody! It wont be long before you can trot up that ladder carrying a HEAVY box! Keep up the good work and keep on dancing! Best, Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views