HI, its Jeremy

Ferchie
on 11/12/05 9:53 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hello all, Jeremy here. Just thought I would drop in and leave you all a little note. I am ok, surgery went off without a hitch, and the last 2 1/2 weeks have been, well, they have been ok. I ended up getting what I thought was shingles, but come to find out it was not (shigles do not cross the midline of your body). What I have is like a heat rash - a REALLY REALLY bad heat rash. The doctor said it was a 2nd degree ulcer meaning it was deeper than a regular heat rash but not into the muscle yet. He said had I waited any longer it could of gotten into the muscle. he prescribed a cream "silver-sulfa-diazine" to dry it up and help clear it up and liquid vicoden for the pain. Other than that everything is A-OK. My incision is healing nicely, the GI-Tube and drain tube holes are healing nicely. I measured myself and have lost a few inches here and there, I have not weighed yet, as it still hurts to get up and around to get to the LA Weight Loss place to weigh. But I am certain that I have lost at least 20 lbs. I am planning to go back to work Monday, at least half days. I miss it, I need something to do during the day, I am about to go crazy. I will write more later. love you all bye Jeremy
daisymae
on 11/12/05 12:11 pm - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hi Jeremy, Glad to see you back on the boards! Your partner, Jen is a sweetie! She has kept us all up to date with your progress. Sorry to hear of your difficulties, but it sounds like you are doing pretty good now. Keep up the good work, and we will be waiting to hear of you first weigh in! Carol
Jessica D.
on 11/13/05 10:55 am - Edmonds, WA
Honeybunches!! If you're going back to work tomorrow, you have to promise to take it easy. We don't realize that when our body is manditorily laid out, as in surgery and post-op, we really lose a lot of stregnth, and even a few hours doing something will tucker you completely out. So start with short days...real short days!!! And see if it's too early; then you can back out, rest a bit more, and gain a bit more strength. I'm thirlled you're healing well. That's extremely important!! Shows you're doing something very right! Now be kind to yourself, and take it easy, for just a little longer, okay? Jessica
special kay
on 11/13/05 1:30 pm - Ladson, SC
Just wanted to say I love the new pic! Keep up the good work, Kay
Meltingman
on 11/13/05 10:39 pm - Malvern, PA
Jeremy, Thanks for the update! I know what you mean about going stir crazy. I could not wait to get out of the house after surgery. Remember to drink drink drink and walk walk walk! Chip
Rosa
on 11/14/05 12:59 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Jeremy, So glad to hear you are doing well. I have been keeping up to date on you through your postings and the updates from your partner. Please take care of yourself and take it easy. Best wishes, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views