New Profile ... thank you Rene'

TheRealMe
on 11/11/05 5:14 am - Upper Marlboro, MD
Hello all.... My spruced up profile is on line . What do you think? Haven't been posting lately, started back to work Nov 1 and had no idea what an adjustment that was going to be. Pack food, find time to sip liquids while conducting work meetings, get back and forth in the incredible Washington DC traffic, find time to rest .... never ending. Keep on keeping on! Jody
Jessica D.
on 11/11/05 8:53 am - Edmonds, WA
Lovely new profile!! I've got some cool stuff, much like yours, in my profile... I read the profile while I was there. It sounds like you were a trooper and flew through the surgery with lots of support from family. That's the way it should be for everyone!! Best of luck back at work! Jessica
Rosa
on 11/11/05 9:09 am - Milton, DE
Beautiful website Jody. I am hoping to get mine done soon. How long did it take? Rosa
TheRealMe
on 11/12/05 12:10 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
Hi, It didn't take too long once I answered their questions ... maybe three weeks?
& Then Some
on 11/11/05 10:48 pm - in, FL
Nice Profile Jody Good luck with work and traffic. IT helped me have an "alternative" food so I wouldn't feel left out when my co-workers brought in the bagels, candy, cakes, etc..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views