HEY!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly M.
on 11/8/05 8:21 am - Beech Grove, IN
Just a quick hello to everyone, I haven't been on this website since my surgery, alot of changes have a occurred in my life since surgery and have just recently started looking at this site again....can't believe how much this site has grown! Its hard to believe that a year ago, I would look at all the pictures and would hope that one day I would be on the other side. Its been a little over a year now and I have gone from 339lbs to 172---never thought I would see that number again. Anyway, life is great. to all those pre-op people...don't give up! It's worth it! take care!!! Kim
ChaadMN
on 11/8/05 8:50 am - Otsego, MN
Welcome back to the board and congrats on your HUGE success!!!
& Then Some
on 11/9/05 7:56 am - in, FL
WOW!! Thats Awesome Kim! Kick back and stay awhile - it's a good bunch o' folk here. Jo
Jessica D.
on 11/9/05 7:59 am - Edmonds, WA
INCREDIBLE, Kim!!! What a long way you've come... Thanks for dropping by and giving us the update. Don't be a stranger!! Jessica
Rosa
on 11/9/05 11:53 am - Milton, DE
Hi Kim, Welcome back. I am fairly new here and can really relate to what you said about looking at all the pictures and hoping one day you would be on the other side. That is totally me!!! I dream about it , I think about it , I write about it , and most of all I pray about it . Hopefully one day I can grow up to be just like you! . Keep up the good work. Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views