My shopping trip this weekend!

dhjle
on 11/6/05 11:47 am - Tracy, CA
Well it's official I am now obsessed with Abercrombie! I went shopping not once, but twice this weekend there! I am proud to say I am at the smallest end of the spectrum there in the men's section! I am now one of THEM!
DCampbell2k
on 11/6/05 12:34 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Congratulations!!!! Abercrombie is always my goal everytime I try to lose weight, so that's awesome to see someone else get there! Hopefully I'll join ya sometime soon! LOL Duane
Rosa
on 11/7/05 4:08 am - Milton, DE
Congratulations D! That is awesome. One of the things I am most looking forward to is shopping at regular stores and actually finding something that fits. I will NEVER shop at Wal-Mart again for clothes or any of the other "fat girl stores". I can't even imagine how that will feel. Keep up the good work! Rosa
Jessica D.
on 11/7/05 8:34 am - Edmonds, WA
You've done so well and look just awesome!! I saw your before/after pictures in your profile, and man, you have cleaned up nicely! Are you at goal weight? You get your but up right now and do all the shopping you want: you DESERVE it!! I've not ever been to an Abercrombie store....they'd giggle seeing me walk into the store! But you have worked long and hard to get this body, and now it's your DUTY---to feel as good in it as humanly possible!!! How is it going at the academy??? Jessica
& Then Some
on 11/7/05 7:47 pm - in, FL
Alright!
Merrickkitty
on 11/8/05 1:44 pm - EAST BAY, CA
D, You'd never catch me in A & F!!!! lol - yeah, right...... Congrats! See ya Saturday Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views