CPAP Woes & Questions

Merrickkitty
on 11/4/05 1:22 pm - EAST BAY, CA
So, now I have a CPAP machine,and I am adjusting to sleeping hooked up to the mask and vacuum hose. But I have a couple of questions. Immeadiatly after I started using it, it felt like I go****er in my right ear. OK, welll that was Monday, and now it is bugging me again, and I haven't so much as looked at the machine tonight. Has anyone else had this problem? Also, I found that I cannot take my allergy medicine and use the CPAP, I get painfully dried out, anyone else have that happen? Well, I'll chat with you all later, I am going to PS2 until I drop the controller! Maureen
dhjle
on 11/4/05 9:12 pm - Tracy, CA
Maureen Call me - remember this is what I deal with ALL day! I can help ya! Denise
Merrickkitty
on 11/4/05 11:44 pm - EAST BAY, CA
OK, I'll call later...tanks! M
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/05 1:23 am - Milwaukee, WI
God, I hate my machine. I quit using it after surgery. Just htink, 20 more days and you'll be closer to not using yours!
Matthew C.
on 11/7/05 1:08 pm - Niles, IL
Mine has a humidifier on it so it helps not to dry you out has 3 setting so if you get too much you can lower it the next night or if not enough you can increase the amount (too a point). If you don't have the humidifier on, ask to get it, most insurances will pay for the added expense, especiallyu if your doctor tells them to. Matthew
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views