I'm blushing....Thank you everyone!!!

Jessica D.
on 11/2/05 10:26 am - Edmonds, WA
I just popped on tonight to read up on everyone's progress, and saw that Maureen nominated ME to be POTM!!!! I appreciate being honored in this very special way, and hope to continue to earn the respect of all *****ad my posts. Sometimes, when I read something, it catches me right in the gut; and I have to reach our and {hug} the person. Since I can't do it in person, my rather long posts have to do it for me. I love this site. It's a safe place for all of us to come together for support, advice, and unconditional love. Yippee for the GLBT Message Board!!!! And YIPPEE to all of us who are taking it one day at a time. It's not easy, but it's worth it: we're worth it! Be well everyone one, and thank you again for the honor. Jessica
Meltingman
on 11/3/05 3:27 am - Malvern, PA
You deserve it Jessica!!!!
special kay
on 11/3/05 6:38 am - Ladson, SC
Congrats Nurse Jessica Keep up the good work Kay
daisymae
on 11/5/05 3:18 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Love the new pic, Kay! Carol
special kay
on 11/6/05 8:13 am - Ladson, SC
TY CAROL!!
Jessica D.
on 11/7/05 8:29 am - Edmonds, WA
How adorable is your new picture, Kay!!! Jessica
special kay
on 11/7/05 8:33 am - Ladson, SC
Thanks girly! I haven't had surgery yet but I have lost 41 lbs. I see a small difference in my face only but I feel GREAT. I just had to put up a new pic for this good feeling I got going on. Take Care, Kay
Rosa
on 11/4/05 1:56 pm - Milton, DE
GO JESSICA!!!
Rosa
on 11/4/05 1:56 pm - Milton, DE
What is POTM?
daisymae
on 11/5/05 3:23 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
You're cute, Rosa! Congratulate her first then ask what you are congratulating her for! POTM stands for Person of the Month. It is a way for us to recognize those of us who go above and beyond to help everyone out and cheer us all on. Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views