Jeremy Ferch is heading home

Ferchie
on 11/1/05 11:27 pm - Twin Falls, ID
We are heading home. We will have a two day drive to get back to Idaho from sourthern calf but boy we are looking for that county line. Jeremy is doing better by the day and her pains are starting to go away. The doctor was over last night and took out the rest of the staples and said she was healing wondefuly. We are starting to see the weight loss on her already I have to keep telling her to push her glasses back up, and she will have to have her rings resized. I will have her back on here posting hopefully by the weekend when she can sit in a more confortable chair and chat will you all. You all have been such a big help to both her and I, I can't thank you all enough. Jenifer
& Then Some
on 11/2/05 6:39 am - in, FL
Thanks Jenifer for keeping us updated. Good to hear Jeremy's doing well. She's lucky to have you!
Jessica D.
on 11/2/05 10:30 am - Edmonds, WA
Thank you, Jenifer, for keeping us updated on Jeremy. I'm so glad you're both on your way home and that all went well for Jeremy. You've obviously been taking wonderful care for her--if I may be so bold as to speak for all of us here: thank you for seeing to it that a part of our family is so well taken care of! Looking forward to reading her post when she's up to it. And she will be soon! Take care of yourself, and your honey, Jessica
Meltingman
on 11/3/05 3:26 am - Malvern, PA
Thanks for the update Jenifer. Remember to have Jeremy stop and walk a little on the way home and to drink drink drink...... Glad to hear all is well. chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views