Warning: this may gross you out!!

ChaadMN
on 11/1/05 9:20 am - Otsego, MN
I have a question to the post ops.... I am trying to figure out what happened to me the other day. When I was eating a meal, I think I over did it and filled up too much. After about 5 minutes I had to , after barfing, I felt MUCH better. After about 10 minutes, I started to feel full again and ended up making another trip to the bathroom to . This time, the barf was foamy and was 100% saliva. This cycle of barfing only saliva...feeling better, filling up on saliva again and barfing again lasted for 2 or 3 hours. Everything cleared up and things started flowing again, but I am curious to know what happened. Did something get stuck? Has this happened to anyone else? Just curious.... Chad
& Then Some
on 11/1/05 9:51 am - in, FL
Hi Chad, It's happenend to me, but not as long. Not sure why though... sorry... maybe someone else can be more helpful.
Cheri B
on 11/1/05 12:41 pm - Forked River, NJ
Hi Chad- This has happened to my GF several times. The foam freaked her out at first, but it doesn't happen all that often. From what I have seen on different boards here, warm/hot liquids usually take care of the foam (like tea, coffee, etc.) Give it a try the next time it happens. Hope this helps... -Cheri
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/05 1:08 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Hey chad, Just make sure that you are chewing everything carefully and that you take about 20-30 to eat your meals. you should feel better. Brandon
mamamc
on 11/3/05 8:57 am - AL
It happened to me when a vit got stuck..My doc said so go on warm liquids for a bit because ...after throwing up the tissue in the stomach can swell ..I wanted a nice hunk of meat ...not warm liquids Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/05 4:28 am
Chad, Something like that happened to me but was much more for severe. I ended up vomitting for hours on end and was hospitalized. It ended up being severe food sensitivity (I am allergic to some of the whey proteins). If it starts happening on a regular basis, be sure to let your doctor know. Jaimee
Matthew C.
on 11/7/05 1:03 pm - Niles, IL
This has been happening to me pretty regular, like 1-2 times a week. I call it my own fat alarm. It happens when I over eat or not chew well enough. Usually once the big piece or everything remaining is out the vomitting goes away. If not I eat something smooth and good, liek sugar free pudding or jello. just something to help calm the pouch. calms down after about 2-3 hours. Matthew
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views