Family Reunion Lodging

Merrickkitty
on 10/30/05 12:30 pm - EAST BAY, CA
OK, ok, I officially have no vacancies left at my place for the reunion, should it be in SF, Ca for Pride. HOWEVER, I MUST STATE My top five list for occupants: 1) I do not subscribe to the addage "The customer is always right!" 2) No fighting over the air matress. 3) I have one set of sheets to fit both, so decide amongst yourselves who wants the fitted sheet, and who wants the flat sheet. 4) I am the only one who gets to complain about my cooking. 5) I only dance for money or sexual favors. I reserve the right to: : increase the list, edit the list and otherwise make the list suit my needs and conveniences at my whim. I hope you all have a wonderful stay in California! RRR, Maureen
& Then Some
on 10/30/05 9:47 pm - in, FL
I'll be sure to bring plenty of one dollar bills! Okay, I got the picture...I'll try to behave myself...RIGHT!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/05 11:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I love your new picture!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/05 11:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hey, we'll be cheap company. We'll be having too much fun to sleep, so forget the sheets. We don't eat alot . And I'm not touching your 5th point. Rose could read this at any time! But, nonetheless, I'll be there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views