Hello family well the time is here...

LuvSongs
on 10/29/05 12:52 am - Germany, Germany
Hello family well the time is here I leave tomorrow morning headed to Montana where I will be there for two days of orientation, then I leave Montana on Wednesday morning headed for Frankfrut Germany I will arrive in Germany on Thrusday morning. I just wanted to say a big thank you for your continued support, and that I will be back on the boards as soon as I get settled in Germany which will take a week or two. I will live on base in their temporary housing until I find a place, so I don't have a address or phone yet, my email shall remain the same but here is another email that I can be reached at [email protected]. Hope to hear from some of you soon, please keep me and my family in prayer. Peace and Blessings Joi
& Then Some
on 10/29/05 6:39 am - in, FL
Hi Joi Safe Traveling - update when you can!
Jessica D.
on 10/29/05 11:47 am - Edmonds, WA
Joi, This is a phenomenal opportunity for you. Best of luck, and worlds of joy to you in your new life. I can't want to hear how you like your new home, and don't forget to put some pictures on your profile so we can see you in Germany!! You are incredible, and I'm thrilled for you! Jessica
Merrickkitty
on 10/30/05 12:06 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I pray that you and your family have a safe and adventure filled trip and stay in Germany! What a wonderfuly oppurtunity, and you are now in the shape to really enjoy it!!!! We'll miss you while you are away from us on the board...so hurry back and let us know how things are going! RRR, Maureen
isha kin
on 10/30/05 10:00 pm - brooklyn, NY
Good luck and enjoy germany for me I'll be sure and email you as I have tons of questions
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views