update on Jeremy F

Ferchie
on 10/28/05 10:36 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hello all this is Jenifer, Jeremy's better half. She wanted me to write to you all and let you know she is doing great. She has been out of the hospital now for a full day and is looking forward to tomorrow were she will be able to eat a little bit of food. I have her up walking and she is finding muscles that she didn't think she had any more so needless to say she is very sore but very happy that she now has a new birthday to celabrate. Thank you all for praying for her, and I will keep you updated. Jen
Merrickkitty
on 10/28/05 12:30 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Jen, I was happy to see the update on Jeremy, thank you for letting us know! I am glad she is doing so well, and prao for a speedy recovery! Keep taking good care of her! RRR Maureen
daisymae
on 10/29/05 3:22 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hey, Jen! Thanks for the update on Jeremy! Glad to hear that she is doing well. Send here our best wishes for continued good health and speedy recovery. Also, take care of yourself as well!! Carol
LuvSongs
on 10/29/05 4:26 am - Germany, Germany
Jen tell I said welcome to the otherside, and the best is yet to come. Joi
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/05 4:41 am - Milwaukee, WI
Best of luck to BOTH of you! And good luck to Jeremy on breaking in those new muscles!
& Then Some
on 10/29/05 6:51 am - in, FL
HI JEN Thanks for updating us. Good to hear Jeremy's doing good. Give her our love.
Rosa
on 10/29/05 3:33 pm - Milton, DE
Best wishes to both of you. Here's to a speedy and healthy recovery! Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views