Hello new to this site

Richard Hooker
on 10/25/05 12:30 pm - Nunda, NY
I HAD MY DS IN APRIL OF 03. I'M JUST IN THE PROCESS OF COMMING OUT. LOOKING FOR OTHERS WHO HAVE OR ARE GOING TO HAVE WLS AND ARE STILL IN THE CLOSET OR NEWLY OUT LIKE MYSELF. OR MAYBE OTHERS WHO CAME OUT AFTER WLS.
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/25/05 12:35 pm - Milwaukee, WI
HELLO AND WELCOME GLAD YOU FOUND US. CONGRATS ON YOUR SURGERY AND YOUR NEW LIFE.
Rosa
on 10/25/05 2:23 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Sherry, I just checked out your profile. I love your page. It is so beautiful! You seem like a lot of fun and you and your partner look like you really love each other. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your site. I hope to make mine a little less boring (zzzzzzz) someday soon. Have a wonderful day! Rosa
Richard Hooker
on 10/26/05 10:13 am - Nunda, NY
Sherry, Thanks for the welcome. I'm excided there are others out their like me. Ric
Rosa
on 10/25/05 2:12 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Richard, Welcome aboard! I am fairly new to this site, and have found everyone very friendly and supportive. You will love it here. Good luck on coming out! YEAH TEAM!!! Rosa
Richard Hooker
on 10/26/05 10:22 am - Nunda, NY
Hi Rosa, Thanks, I think losing the weight is easier than coming out. But I knew if I didn't come out I was going to start gaining weight instead of loseing it. Ric
Racer13
on 10/25/05 7:59 pm - Dallas, TX
Welcome to the board Richard! If you dont mind me asking...how much have you lost since your surgery? We are glad your here..this is a wonderful board, lots of support and a very safe space...Welcome!! Robert
Richard Hooker
on 10/26/05 10:04 am - Nunda, NY
Hi Robert, I never mind anyone asking how much I have lost. I find people sometimes get tired of me talking about it. I show my pictures like people show pictures of their kids. On April 22,03 the day of my surgery I weighed 500lbs. Last Friday I had my 30 month follow up visit with my surgeon and have lost 5 more lbs. since my visit with him in April. My total now is 231 lbs. still loseing but very slowly. Can't belive I weigh 269 lbs. my next goal is to reach 249 lbs. Boy has my life changed since my ds. Ric
murmurs
on 10/25/05 11:28 pm - Lake Ariel, PA
Hi Richard! This site is just great, everyone on this board is welcoming and offers great advice. looking forward to getting to know ya! ~michelle
Meltingman
on 10/26/05 4:38 am - Malvern, PA
Richard, Welcome to the GLBT board. This is a very supportive group. I've been out for about about 10 years now so I'm not newly out but if you'd like to ask me anything please feel free to email me. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views