DO U BELIEVE RUMORS

sexysweetsweet69
on 10/25/05 12:29 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Okay this is the rumor that is going on at my job. I think that we are closing down but I am not sure. What do you think. 1. Layed off 39 coworkers, that is what the told us. 2. My company told the local newpaper that we were having a mass layoff. over 100 people out of 200 people. 3 then they resinded it, saying that there not sure if it will be that many people but who know what the future will bring. 4. we rent the 3rd floor in a building, a rumor from the person that manages the building is telling coworkers that we haven't signed a new lease. 5. The other day there were people walking around on the 3rd floor looking at the space empty rooms , the cafeteria and bathrooms. 6. Our vice pres/manager, has hired oh about 5 temps, we havn't had temps in 8 years. Why couldn't he hired some of the people that were layed off ???? 7. The reps were slacking on work because they thought they were losing there job. So vice pres told us that we got our contract to continue outsourcing for our client that we have had since 1997. 8. The client told our company that if we don't get a generator in our building that they will be pulling out, due to outages. The company that owns our building will not let us have a generator. 9. We have had many client in the pass that our company transfred to a diffent state to keep the client. Is this a ka winkie dink or what????????
Rosa
on 10/25/05 2:26 pm - Milton, DE
Wow, Sherry, that does not sound good. Maybe it's time to look elsewhere. I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck. Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 9:55 pm - Milwaukee, WI
In Wisconsin, if a company with a certain number of employees is having a massive layoff, they have to submit advance notice to some kind of state agency. You could do a little leg work to see if that has been done.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views